Abstracts for ILCC2022 must be submitted via the Abstract submission form. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Abstracts should describe original and significant new work. Abstracts should contain enough detail to allow referees to make a sound assessment of the scientific merit of the work described. Abstracts are limited to one page and should be prepared using the template provided. The abstract should be converted to PDF format and only the PDF file can be submitted. Authors are encouraged to prepare figures in color. All accepted abstracts will be electronically distributed at the conference desk on a USB memory stick.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The submitting author is the presenting author.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence in connection with the submitted abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- In the Abstract template, the presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- In the Abstract template, the corresponding author must be identified with an asterisk.
- All abstracts should be written in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Each presenting author may not submit more than 2 abstracts. The presenting author must attend the conference and be available to present the submitted works. Oral presentations are limited to one per presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after submission.
Before you begin, please have the following information ready:
- Follow the instructions when completing the Abstract submission form and be aware of the character number limits.
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Topic and Sub-Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Topics and Sub-Topics, please click here.
- Presenting author’s email address (the same as the submitting author’s so that the presenting author receives all correspondence in connection with the abstract).
- Author and co-authors’ names and affiliation (including country) following the instructions and examples on the online submission form.
Download a Word version of the template to prepare your PDF file (maximum length is one page) of the Abstract and please follow the template as accurately as possible. The PDF file must be named Sub-topic_Surname (of presenting author) submission sequential number (1, 2).PDF (e.g. C3_Smith_1.pdf).
After completing the Abstract submission form, authors should print it to PDF using the “Export these responses to QXML:“ option that appears on the last screen. This is proof that the abstract was submitted, since no confirmation email will be sent at this stage.
ILCC2022 Abstract Selection
The ILCC2022 International Advisory Board will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding the final evaluation status of your contributions will be sent to the presenting author via email by March 15, 2022.
Please note that although the presenting author can state his/her preferred type of presentation, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign them to oral or poster presentations.
In order for the program to be finalized in time, the presenting authors must pay the registration fee by May 31, 2022 at the latest (early bird rate expires April 15), otherwise the contribution will be removed from the program.
If a problem arises please let us know as soon as possible by e-mail: email@example.com.
Participants that are not able to access the Abstract Submission form may send a PDF file with the Abstract by e-mail, to the ILCC2022 program e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating if an oral or poster presentation is prefered, and the SubTopic.
We will submit it for you.